- Class was fun and very informative. I can’t wait to get started making my own Kombucha. Thanks, Dina -Pam M.
Journey To Real Food
- I just finished taking an eight week class with Dina. I went into the experience hoping to get a better understanding about nutrition and how the body processes food. Each week Dina enthusiastically discussed a different food group and gave us helpful tips about what to buy, where to buy it and how to cook it. She even gave us samples of things to try! She exceeded my expectations every time we met and continues to support me when I have questions along the way. Dina has an unbelievable understanding about nutrition, is a pleasure to be with and is an incredible teacher!! Thank you Dina!! -Amy Highland Park, IL
- I just wanted to thank you for the most informative class “Journey to Real Food”.I learned so much about the importance of choosing your foods carefully. Not only do I think I can improve my family’s health through choosing foods that are good for us, but an added surprise was how well I feel and the fact that I have lost 17 pounds with your guidance and expertise was an added bonus! Thanks from a true FAN! – Ruth Northbrook, IL
One on One Coaching
- Most amazing way to revamp your habits! In just one weekend because of Dina and her knowledge I have transformed 4 children into being happy about eating healthy!!! Highly recommend it!!!! -Jaime M, Scottsdale, AZ
- After finding out I had a lifetime health issue that could only be managed by wholistic health (conventional doctors said “No cure! Only wholistic will work!”), I reached out to Dina. She thoughtfully and strategically flipped a crisis into a sustainable lifestyle. The impact was immediate. Tough coach- wholistic leader! Highly recommend for everyday lifestyle improvements all the way to complex health conundrums. Thanks Dina – I’m am very balanced – B-etter A-pproach to L-ifestyle and N-utrition thru C-lean E-ating by D-ina. Balance’D. -Brooke M, Highland Park, IL